Wednesday 3 October 2012

Uxbridge

After a restful afternoon at Susie's and a lovely dog walk with Lucy I set off for Uxbridge around 4pm. I was a bit worried about driving on the right but it soon came back. I was surprised at how cheap it was to fill up the car with gas and then happily found a new Doritos flavour to enjoy - Intense Pickle! Yummy. I made the drive easily in under an hour, sticking closely to the speed limit as I couldn't remember how far above 80km/hr I could safely go without being caught. I listened to Susie's Taylor Swift and then John Mayer CDs and just enjoyed the peace of the drive. I didn't manage to meet up with anyone ahead of going to Lisa's so I passed a bit of time in Tim Horton's - coffee and free wifi!
Lisa and I are now back from a lovely meal at a local restaurant called The Tin Mill where I had a Bloody Caesar to drink, then caesar salad followed by ribs then strawberry rhubarb crumble. It was very good!

Tomorrow the plan is to visit Stouffville and go out for lunch. I look forward to walking around the town and seeing all the changes! It's been raining a bit today but tomorrow is to be mainly sunny and 20C.
My head is buzzing and I feel quite dizzy so I think the jet lag has caught up with me. Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment