Wednesday 3 October 2012

Morning!

Very comfortable night in Melissa's lovely bed, on/off sleep pattern all night. Early morning I fell into a coma-like sleep, never heard Glenn up at all but woke at 8am so I had time to chat with Susie before she went to work. I'm feeling a bit zoned out but it's so nice to have the morning to myself to rest and reorganise my suitcase and prepare for my drive after lunch to go visit with a few people in Uxbridge before meeing Lisa at 6pm. She and I will go out for dinner, I'll stay overnight and tomorrow we'll spend the day hopefully in Stouffville before I drive back to Peterborough again. Weather is more cloudy today but still warm, high of 19C. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and high of 22C! Such a treat to have this burst of warmth and sunshine after Yorkshire's recent torrential rain and floods. The leaves are turning colours and I'm told the colours will be even better up at the cottage, though I may be just a bit early for the full splendour. Time to eat and shower! It's so nice having Lucy here for company, she's so affectionate and keeps looking at me adoringly, like I'm here just for her. Too cute for words!

No comments:

Post a Comment