Monday 1 October 2012

Tomorrow!

Whew, this packing stuff is taking over my world. Thank goodness I've done it a few times recently and know what to bring and what to leave behind. Luckily I'm staying with Susie so there will be plenty of home comforts and I won't be stuck if I run short on shampoo etc. But what shoes to bring to an Ontario autumn holiday?? Just so hard to know - running shoes, boots, sandals (just in case!) and canvas shoes....what will I wear kayaking on the lake? 
I cannot believe it's tomorrow!! I loved my last visit with Susie so much when she was here in November for her birthday and am so pleased I'm spending quality time with her again less than a year later. And for Canadian Thanksgiving!! I haven't spent Thanksgiving weekend in Canada since 1999. To be up at the lake, at the cottage, during the prettiest season, my favourite season, is a huge treat. Something to truly be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment